Sunday, May 10, 2009

DEV PATEL : Boy Next Door

dev patel
Arent you at all impressed by those big innocent eyes and tall handsome look while sweeping away by the wonderful script and marvellous cinematography of the oscar dear Slumdog Millionaire?

If, according to you, Dev Patel is the most gorgeous thing about the film don’t get turned down by the intellectuals and argument makers ( by the whole range of controversy that went through its journey in India).

For here comes the 18years old stunningly attractive slumdog Dev Patel the essential momma’s boy. He confesses “My mom is the one who got me into acting. So I owe all of it to her really. She’s my driving force. I used to do drama as a subject in school. I was 16 then when she saw this ad in the paper while going to work on a train. The ad said they needed newcomers with no real acting experience between the ages of 16 and 18 for a teen drama called Skins. She tore it up and brought it home and didn’t tell me anything about. On the day of the of the audition she says, “Oh, by the way, Dev, I’m taking you to the open audition’.

It went to such extent that director of the legendary film Danny Boyle had to plot against seeting her off the set.The lady used to accompany her to almost everywhere he went out.

But this all resulted to make his son admit “So I owe my entire career to her.”

Come on cheer up boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment